There are no upcoming events at this time.
Society for Advancement of Management, Inc. (SAM) is a nonprofit organization established in 1912 and founded for the purpose of promoting scientific study of the principles governing organized efforts in industrial and economic life. Today, we fulfill this mission through the study of management theory and practice.
To provide an opportunity for the members to increase management skills and expertise through participation in programs and services designed to improve the professional quality of their knowledge, performance, and leadership ability.
- Board of Directors Meeting Highlights – June 27, 2020
- SAM International Board of Directors elects new members for 2020
- Publication Announcement – A Cross-Disciplinary Framework to Measure Workplace Wellness Program Success
- Publication Announcement – The Case for an Inclusive Workplace: Beyond Rhetoric and Rote Policy
- Presentation Announcement – Do Accounting Researchers Investigate Topics of Interest to Accounting Practitioners? Preliminary Evidence
- Publication Announcement – Bringing Institutional Research Closer to Industry and Policy Makers: A Diagnostic Study for Synergetic Convergence
- Publication Announcement – Business Curricula: Coverage of Employability Skills in a Strategic Management Course